Friday, October 9, 2009

Bread Physics Sandwich Bread

On my first trip to Whole Foods, I seemed to totally miss the gluten free bread section. I still have no idea how I did that. Haha. When I got home, I began to research bread options, and I stumbled upon a website called Muffin Physics/Bread Physics. They are even based in San Diego which made me quite happy because I like to support local businesses as much as I can.

When I returned to Whole Foods, I was pleaaed to say they had quite a few options for gluten-free bread, but since I first read about Bread Physics I decided to bring that loaf home first. As with all the breads, they were packed frozen. The package recommended to warm the bread in the microwave for a minute or so. I actually really liked the taste and texture of the bread, and Jacob enjoyed it too.

So far this product is only available in Southern California, but when I first e-mailed the company, I mentioned I couldn't find it in the stores and the owner apologized and offered to send me a loaf for the inconvenience. Great tasting bread and customer service? A++ to you, Muffin Physics!

No comments:

Post a Comment