Friday, October 16, 2009

Earth Balance Natural Buttery Spread: Soy Free

Dairy and soy free margarine. Is that EVEN possible? I remember when I was on a hunt for dairy and soy free margarine a couple weeks ago. I cruised dozens of resources and forums. There's not many on the market. I actually like the regular varieties of Earth Balance, and when I found out that they made a soy free version, I was amazed! It still blows my mind how many allergen-free options are available on the market right now. I know I'm behind on my 1-a-day blog post goals, but rest assured I have A LOT of great allergen-free products I can't wait to post about. I'm also glad that I haven't come across any items I haven't been happy with, and I hope it stays that way.

In regards to the Earth Balance spread: it's yummy. I spread some on some of the Bread Physics bread and let it melt in the toaster, and Jacob liked it, and I did too. I feel almost guilty eating all of Jacob's allergen-free items just because they're so pricey, but sometimes you just can't help it. ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment